I have worked within the invoice finance world since 1987 operating as an independent broker for the bulk of that time (since 1996). In the last 18 years a number of value added support activities have been delivered and these remain available.
If I had to use a single word to associate myself with when undertaking a job for any business it would be ‘discretion’
This word – and keeping to it – is crucial when considering some of the exercises successfully accomplished.
- Recruitment. Over the years a number of specialist, recruitment exercises have been fulfilled.
- TeleMarketing. This has been done regularly and has been a source of prospects to make available to the industry as a whole. Bespoke work for funders has taken place involving cold calling potential professional service partners (Accountants, Solicitiors, Corporate Financiers and so on) as well as direct calls to prospects, based on target listings. Feedback calls have also been completed.
- Verification. Very much on an in case of need basis calls have been made to validate balances due.
- Tracing/Information Retrieval.
- Training. Bespoke courses have been written and delivered for both UK & European invoice finance businesses. Whilst these have generally had a strong emphasis on the sales role I also wrote The 6 ‘V’s of Fraud Management (Verification, Validation, Value, Vision, Variations and Vigilance)
Feel free to get in touch with any requirements you may have, costs are tailored to the job in hand. The one absolute certainty of which you are assured is discretion.